FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Support for stress and anxiety is the most common application of ashwagandha based on centuries of traditional use in Ayurvedic medicine as a rejuvenating herb for overall well-being. Abundant scientific research confirms the ability of ashwagandha to reduce cortisol with both direct and indirect effects on lower stress throughout the body. Unlike conventional methods for addressing these symptoms, KSM-66 ashwagandha has been shown to be a safe, effective way to improve stress-resistance in adults without common side-effects*. 1-31
Partially through regulating the stress response, various lines of research also suggest that ashwagandha improves mental alertness and clarity by supporting neurotransmission and protecting brain cells from free-radical damage. In one study, 600 mg per day of KSM-66® had a positive impact on attention, processing speed, and both short- and long-term information recall*.1,4,5
Another benefit correlated with the ability of ashwagandha to combat stress and anxiety is its beneficial effect on sleep and an associated improvement on overall quality of life. By supporting more restful sleep, KSM-66® ashwagandha encourages better mood and general well-being*.3,6,7
Several studies have shown that KSM-66® improves cardiorespiratory function and supports muscle recovery during and after exercise. By stimulating the synthesis of mitochondria and red blood cells, ashwagandha promotes aerobic capacity and greater athletic performance*.3,5
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
KSM-66® Ashwagandha:A major component of Ayurvedic tradition, ashwagandha root has been used for centuries to promote wellness, vitality, and happiness. KSM-66® is a pure, root-only extract of ashwagandha standardized to 5% withanolides, is produced without alcohol or any synthetic solvents, and is associated with over 20 clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy*. 8
Organic Black Pepper Extract:Black Pepper Extract delivers a highly concentrated dose of piperine, a naturally occurring phytonutrient with substantial evidence of its ability to improve nutrient absorption*.9
1. Ajala TO. The Effects of Adaptogens on the Physical and Psychological Symptoms of Chronic Stress. Discovery: Georgia State Honors College Undergraduate Research Journal. 2017;4(1):2.
2. Choudhary D, Bhattacharyya S, & Bose S. (2017). Efficacy and Safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal) Root Extract in Improving Memory and Cognitive Functions. Journal of Dietary Supplements. 2017;14(6):599-612.
3. Choudhary B, Shetty A, & Langade DG. (2015). Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera [L.] Dunal) In Improving Cardiorespiratory Endurance in Healthy Athletic Adults. Ayu. 2015;36(1):63.
4. Lopresti AL, Smith SJ, Malvi H, & Kodgule R. An Investigation Into the Stress-Relieving and Pharmacological Actions of An Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Medicine. 2019;98(37).
5. Wankhede S, Langade D, Joshi K, Sinha SR, & Bhattacharyya S. Examining the Effect of Withania somnifera Supplementation on Muscle Strength and Recovery: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2015;12(1), 1-11.
6. Langade D, Kanchi S, Salve J, Debnath K, & Ambegaokar D. Efficacy and safety of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root extract in insomnia and anxiety: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Cureus. 2019;11(9).
7. Kelgane SB, Salve J, Sampara P, & Debnath K. Efficacy and Tolerability of Ashwagandha Root Extract in the Elderly for Improvement of General Well-Being and Sleep: A Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Cureus. 2020;12(2).
8. Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, & Anishetty S. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2012;34(3):255-262.
9. Chopra B, Dhingra AK, Kapoor, RP, & Prasad DN. Piperine and Its Various Physiochemical and Biological Aspects: A Review. Open Chemistry Journal. 2016;3(1).
Did nothing. And rude customer care. Never will order again.
I felt great, noticed a difference on my overall mood, and stress levels. I would definitely by again. Thanks!
Do your research on ashwagandha its really a great thing all around and i could not be happier with the results I'm already seeing, my wife and i both started taking it at the same time and within three days we were both sleeping better and noticing less stress in our daily routine, small things that would usually irritate us weren't a problem anymore, and there are other benefits from it that I shouldn't really mention on here ha!
This product has decreased my stress levels noticeably
Couldn’t be happier. Will be a repeat customer. I have tried a lot with little effect- this one does it’s job.