With 29 times better absorption than ordinary turmeric curcumin, Meriva is one of the most effective supplements available for joint and bone health.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Numerous clinical trials demonstrate that 1000 mg per day of curcumin from Meriva® promotes joint flexibility and comfort through its potent protection against free radical damage1,2 . Furthermore, this hard-working ingredient may improve bone density by regulating normal bone turnover3 .*
The bioactivity of curcuminoids from Meriva® facilitates optimal immune cell signaling to protect against muscle damage often related to exercise and aging, supporting better recovery and mobility4,5.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Curcumin:Curcumin is the active component of Turmeric root, and one of the most investigated botanicals backed by thousands of published studies. The multiple types of curcuminoids contained in curcumin demonstrate significant abilities to protect cells and tissues throughout the body against environmental stress, toxins, and the normal effects of aging1,2 .*
Sunflower Lecithin:Lecithin, also known as phosphatidylcholine, is an important component of cell membranes. The Meriva® phytosome complex joins turmeric extract with lecithin to significantly enhance the bioavailability of its curcumin content, providing 29x better absorption than standard curcumin extracts1,6,7 .*
1. Belcaro G, Cesarone MR, Dugall M, et al. Efficacy and Safety of Meriva®, A Curcumin-Phosphatidylcholine Complex, During Extended Administration in Osteoarthritis Patients. Altern Med Rev. 2010;15(4):337-44.
2. Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017;6(10):92.
3. Riva A, Togni S, Giacomelli L, et al. Effects of a Curcumin-Based Supplementation in Asymptomatic Subjects with Low Bone Density: A Preliminary 24-Week Supplement Study. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21(7):1684-1689.
4. Drobnic F, Riera J, Appendino G, et al. Reduction of Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness by a Novel Curcumin Delivery System (Meriva®): A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Trial. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2014;11(1):1-10.
5. Franceschi F, Feregalli B, Togni S, et al. A Novel Phospholipid Delivery System of Curcumin (Meriva®) Preserves Muscular Mass in Healthy Aging Subjects. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2016;20(4):762-766.
6. Marczylo TH, Verschoyle RD, Cooke DN, et al. Comparison of Systemic Availability of Curcumin With That of Curcumin Formulated with Phosphatidylcholine. Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology. 207;60(2):171-177.
7. Cuomo J, Appendino G, Dern AS, et al. Comparative Absorption of a Standardized Curcuminoid Mixture and its Lecithin Formulation. J Nat Prod. 2011;74(4):664-9.
Best curcumin I have ever used and I have used a lot due to chronic arthritis …
so far very pleased...
I take turmeric daily and love this quality brand. There are quite a few capsules, and I love that it is formulated to be delayed release.
I absolutely love this product! Great way to get Turmeric into my system in a very absorbable way. Will continue to purchase.
I had a nagging minor pain in my lower back that would not go away. After a month of taking meriva sf the pain has gone away.