Looking for a Career?
- EXPONENTIALLY GROWING
- INNOVATIVE & HEALTHY PRODUCTS
- CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Come join the Physician's Choice TEAM!
Salaries vary depending on experience. We always rank in the top 5% of average salaries for each job if you are qualified and have the experience.
- We offer a great benefits plan - inquire during interview -
If you are interested in any of the below jobs, fill out the application here:
CURRENT JOBS AVAILABLE
(full stack preferred)
- Conducting requirements and design reviews of new features.
- Connecting APIs through complex connections
- Analyzing everyone’s daily tasks and see where tasks can be automated.
- Implementing the automation
- Designing high level test approaches and implementing detailed test plans.
- Designing UI/Rest automation framework and add automated test cases for existing and new features.
- Performing REST API testing
- Executing automated and manual tests during product testing phases to find all bugs in your assigned feature area(s)
- Filing defects and tracking them to closure.
- Analyzing failures/bugs and determining root cause, setting the expectations of the solution/behavior based on the requirements.
- High-level API capabilities
- Experience in testing app framework (apps and app store).
- Experience with API test framework development
- Experience in developing UI test framework using selenium.
- Experience in test plan design and test case development for complex software projects.
- Ability to debug and extend automated tests.
- Experience testing a “systems” product (file systems, storage and operating systems, databases, hypervisors, or networking).
- Good understanding UNIX, preferably Linux.
- Selenium experience highly preferred.
- Basic understanding of Docker containers.
- Good to have experience in virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, KVM.
Physician's Choice, a growing e-commerce company selling on various online marketplaces is looking to hire an energetic, efficient, detail-oriented, multi-tasking, get-it-done, figure-it-out Executive Assistant. We are rapidly growing and need someone to come in and hit the ground running.
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Here is more about the type of person we are looking for:
- we are looking for an enthusiastic team player seeking to be a right hand person in our rapidly growing e-commerce company.
- you must be a highly motivated self-starter
- you must proactively seek opportunities to do your job more effectively and efficiently
- you don't need to be told what to do, you can actually tell me what needs to be done
- you need to be reliable, you keep your agreements and are proactive in communication when a new agreement needs to be made
- you understand the importance of systems in a business
- you thrive in a fast paced, quick changing environment
- you are a resourceful, can do attitude
- you are skilled at managing time and prioritizing work
- communication is key in this role, keeping the executive management up to date with all important and projects you are working on
If this sounds like a fit, we would love to chat with you!
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite
- High school diploma
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
Job Type: Full-time
Controller - Finance Department
Physician's Choice is seeking a skilled Controller is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the finance department. He or she will coordinate the company’s financial planning, debt financing and budget management. In addition, the Controller will be a proactive member of the leadership team responsible for maintaining financial records and reporting timely and accurate financial information, in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. Lastly, the Controller will be an experienced leader who can direct and build a world class accounting and reporting function for the company.
Perform and manage all functions related to maintaining and reporting accurate and timely financial results, ensuring internal controls and procedures are in place following compliance with SEC, GAAP, IFRS and other statutory reporting requirements.
- Supervise the monthly financial closing process, and coordinate all audit and statutory filling requirements.
- Manage the preparation of official annual report of actual revenues, transfers and expenses.
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and forecasts.
- Keep senior management and personnel informed of financial conditions, activities and trends.
- Research and resolve accounting and business issues, managing the implementation of new accounting pronouncements.
- Work with Division Management and corporate staff to develop business plans for the company.
- Establish and implement both short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities, in which the accounting function can provide support of operational and departmental excellence while fostering teamwork among staff.
- Manage any special projects as directed by the CFO and/or determined on own initiative.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Other Skills/Abilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles.
- Strong knowledge of computerized financial and accounting systems, and applications.
- Ability to pay attention to detail, analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Strong knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets and service profitability analysis.
- Ability to manage cash flow projections and working capital
Ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
Ability to develop and implement process improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate teams to positive and successful production of quality materials within pressured timeframes.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
- 10 or more years, accounting experience.
- 5 or more years experience in senior-level finance or accounting position.
Certifications & Licenses:
Professional certification may be required in some areas.
Online Marketing Automation Specialist (2 open positions)
Physician's Choice is seeking a skilled Online Marketing Automation Specialist. This person will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices, while ensuring continual enhancement of digital framework. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and has a passion for managing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Someone who is very hands on and eager to learn more
- A self-started that can handle multiple projects at once
- Great communicator with the ability to prioritize all tasks accordingly
- An expert in platforms such as Marketo, Infusionsoft, Salesforce, Many Chat, Oracle Marketing Cloud & Hubspot
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions of quality leads.
- Experienced at managing and optimizing continuous email and newsletter campaigns
- Configure, test and launch multi-touch campaigns, including emails, landing pages, reporting and list segmentation.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and integrate across multiple platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- The desire to work in a fast paced, start-up environment where you’ll be challenged every day
- Top-notch copy editing skills to help craft concise direct response emails
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Must be very detail oriented
Job Type: Full-time