FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
The Greenselect® Phytosome in Thin 30 is an all-natural caffeine-free green tea complex that has been clinically shown to have an impact on weight loss and maintenance 1,2. In one clinical study, a group of overweight and obese individuals taking Greenselect® for 90 days, in combination with a balanced diet and moderate exercise, lost an average of 30 pounds 1 . Green tea extract contains polyphenols with proven antioxidant activity, and additional data suggests this ingredient can increase metabolic rate to support fat-burning 3*.
Your body’s digestive system contains hundreds of different microorganisms. A majority of these microorganisms are friendly bacteria that help break down fiber and provide important nutrients for the body. When the balance between good and bad bacteria is disturbed, problems with metabolism and digestive health can occur*.
Studies show that certain probiotic bacteria promote more efficient digestion and improve fat metabolism 4 . While some probiotic strains have been linked to weight gain, Thin 30 is formulated with only the most clinically studied strains such as Lactobacillus gasseri and Bifidobacterium lactis. Our unique formula also includes prebiotic ingredients that naturally support weight management 5 .”
Other probiotic products may list misleading CFU counts on the label. Physician’s Choice® promises to not only use the best, purest ingredients, but also to be honest about what’s in our products. 15 billion CFUs means 15 billion CFUs. Additionally, the six strains in our Thin 30 probiotic are some of the most clinically researched strains, shown to be effective for overall gut health 4 .
Thin 30 Probiotic is packaged in a patented bottle that requires no refrigeration yet ensures a long shelf life for the probiotic organisms. Furthermore, delayed-release capsules help protect the probiotics from harsh stomach acid on their journey to the intestines*.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Green tea, rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), has been traditionally used to increase energy and support weight management. Greenselect® Phytosome is a green tea complex that is both caffeine-free and has greater bioavailability of EGCG compared to other green tea alternatives 1*.
Animal studies indicate that acetic acid from apple cider vinegar promotes a balanced metabolism of fats and lipids, thereby supporting appetite and weight control 6*.
Clinical trials suggest that this probiotic strain encourages loss of abdominal fat and a reduced waist circumference 7*.
A highly studied probiotic strain with demonstrated effects on improving lipid metabolism and reducing fat storage 8*.
A friendly strain of gut bacteria that has been shown to relieve intestinal and bloating and promote optimal gut cell health 9*.
Data indicate that B. lactis plays a critical role in immune function with positive effects on visceral fat deposition and appetite regulation 10*.
A rich source of prebiotic soluble fiber from the Gum acacia tree promotes probiotic growth and increases satiety 11*.
Provides a natural source of inulin, soluble fiber that helps feed and promote healthy gut bacteria 12*
A source of inulin from a plant in the dandelion family that promotes nutrient absorption and fat digestion by intestinal bacteria. It also contains antioxidant polyphenols for intestinal immune support 12*.
Derived from cayenne chili peppers, capsaicinoids naturally induce fat-burning 13 . Capsimax® delivers active capsaicinoids in a special controlled-release coating, providing all of the benefits without the burning sensation of unprotected chilis.*
Greenselect® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A., Italy.*
Capsimax® is trademark of OmniActive Health Technologies Limited.*
DigeSEB PB™ is a trademark of Specialty Enzymes, Chino, CA.*
1. Di Pierro F, Borsetto Menghi A, Barreca A, et al. GreenSelect® Phytosome as an Adjunct to a Low-Calorie Diet for Treatment of Obesity: A Clinical Trial. Alternative Medicine Review. 2009; 14(2): 154-160.
2. Gilardini L, Pasqualinotto L, Di Pierro F, et al. Effects of Greenselect Phytosome® on Weight Maintenance After Weight Loss in Obese Women: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2016; 16:233.
3. Belcaro G, Ledda A, Hu S, et al. Greenselect Phytosome® for Borderline Metabolic Syndrome. J Evid Based Complementary Altern Med. 2013; Article ID 869061.
4. Wicinski M, Gebalski J, Golebiewski J, et al. Probiotics for the Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Humans – A Review of Clinical Trials. Microorganisms. 2020; 8:1148.
5. Sergeev IN, Aljutaily T, Walton G, et al. Effects of Synbiotic Supplement on Human Gut Microbiota, Body Composition, and Weight Loss in Obesity. Nutrients. 2020; 12:222.
6. Morgan J, Mosawy S. The Potential of Apple Cider Vinegar in the Management of Type 2 Diabetes. Int J Diabetes Res. 2016; 5(6):129-134. 7. Jung S, Lee K, Kang J, et al. Effect of Lactobacillus gasseri BNR17 on Overweight and Obese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial. Korean J Fam Med. 2013; 34:80-89.
8. Kim S, Park K, Kim B, et al. Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG improves insulin sensitivity and reduces adiposity in high-fat diet-fed mice through enhancement of adiponectin production. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2013; 431(2):258-263.
9. Whorwell PJ, Altringer L, Morel J, et al. Efficacy of an Encapsulated Probiotic Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 in Women with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Am J Gastroenterol. 2006; 101:1581- 1590.
10. Uusitupa H, Rasinkangas P, Lehtinen MJ, et al. Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 420 for Metabolic Health: Review of the Research. Nutrients. 2020; 12:892.
11. Babiker R, Merghani T, Elmusharaf K, et al. Effects of Gum Arabic Ingestion on Body Mass Index and Body Fat Percentage in Healthy Adult Females: Two-Arm Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind Trial. Nutrition Journal. 2012; 11(1):1-7.
12. Igarashi M, Morimoto M, Suto A, et al. Synthetic Dietary Inulin, Fuji FF, Delays Development of Diet-Induced Obesity By Improving Gut Microbiota Profiles and Increasing Short-Chain Fatty Acid Production. PeerJ. 2020; 8:e8893.
13. Rogers J, Urbina SL, Taylor LW, et al. Capsaicinoids Supplementation Decreases Percent Body Fat and Fat Mass: Adjustment Using Covariates in a Post Hoc Analysis. BMC Obesity. 2018; 5:22.
I haven’t received them yet
Seems to be doing the trick!
I’ve only been using it for a little over a week so I will review it later if you’d like
They really do curb my appetite, along withe ACV pils.
So far so good like it