FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Ashwagandha has been studied at length for its ability to combat stress and anxiety. In a study of adults reporting chronic stress, taking Ashwagandha for 60 days reduced stress assessment scores by 44% and significantly lowered serum cortisol1 . By balancing the stress response, Ashwagandha is also favored for improving sleep quality and enhancing overall well-being3,4,9,10*
Although Ashwagandha is primarily known for its stress-reduction benefits, this adaptogenic ingredient has demonstrated the ability to increase muscle strength and endurance for greater exercise capacity7,9 .*
By protecting brain cells from free-radical damage and modulating the response to stress, Ashwagandha has shown a significant ability to improve brain function, including reaction time and information recall5,6,8 .*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Organic Ashwagandha Root: As the most commonly used and studied herb in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, Ashwagandha is commonly recommended as a safe, effective tonic for stress and vitality. Our Certified Organic Ashwagandha is carefully sourced and tested for purity from pesticides and contaminants.*
Organic Black Pepper Extract: Black Pepper Extract provides a highly concentrated dose of piperine, a naturally occurring phytonutrient with substantial evidence of its ability to improve nutrient absorption2 *
As a dietary supplement, take up to three (3) veggie capsules per day.
Consult your physician before use. Do not take if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are nursing. Do not take if you are on prescription thyroid medication or have an autoimmune diagnosis.
1. Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2012;34(3):255-262. D. Delane 04.30.2021
2. Chopra B, Dhingra AK, Kapoor RP, Prasad DN. Piperine and Its Various Physicochemical and Biological Aspects: A Review. Open Chemistry Journal. 2016;3(1).
3. Langade D, Thakare V, Kanchi S, Kelgane S. Clinical Evaluation of the Pharmacological Impact of Ashwagandha Root Extract on Sleep in Healthy Volunteers and Insomnia Patients: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Study. 2021; 264;113276.
4. Lopresti AL, Smith SJ, Malvi H, Kodgule R. An Investigation Into the Stress-Relieving and Pharmacological Actions of an Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract: A Randomized, Double-Blind, PlaceboControlled Study. Medicine. 2019;98(37).
5. Mishra, LC, Singh BB, Dagenais S. Scientific Basis for the Therapeutic Use of Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha): A Review. Alternative Medicine Review. 2000;5(4):334-346.
6. Panossian A, Seo EJ, Efferth T. Novel Molecular Mechanisms for the Adaptogenic Effects of Herbal Extracts on Isolated Brain Cells Using Systems Biology. Phytomedicine. 2018;50:257-284.
7. Pérez-Gómez J, Villafaina S, Adsuar JC, et al. Effects of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) on VO2 Max: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2020;12(4):1119.
8. Pingali U, Pilli R, Fatima N. Effect of Standardized Aqueous Extract of Withania somnifera on Tests of Cognitive and Psychomotor Performance in Healthy Human Participants. Pharmacognosy Research. 2014;6(1):12.
9. Raut AA, Rege NN, Tadvi FM, et al. Tolerability, Safety, and Activity of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) in Healthy Volunteers. Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine. 2012;3(3):111.
10. Salve J, Pate S, Debnath K, Langade D. Adaptogenic and Anxiolytic Effects of Ashwagandha Root Extract in Healthy Adults: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Study. Cureus. 2019;11(12).
Fantastic quality. Could tell a difference
So far it’s seems to be helping, hope to take it long term
Works great, does what it says it will do.
I’m a mom of three and I’ve been using this product for around a year. It helps keep my mood even. When I don’t take it for a few days, I feel more stressed, tend to get overwhelmed and over think simple things in my life. I take 3 capsules before bed. They’ve never made me queasy, even on an empty stomach.
Started using over a year ago and I feel great!!