- Improve Appearance of Cellulite and Wrinkles*
- Strengthen Nails*
- Odorless and Tasteless
- Younger, Healthy Looking Skin*
Collagen is essentially the glue of the human body, representing approximately 70% of the dermal layer of our skin and a structural component of our muscles, joints, and cartilage. Abundant research supports collagen supplementation for maintaining these tissues as we age1,2,3,4*
Physician’s Choice Collagen is hydrolyzed into small peptides to enhance its absorption and bioavailability to the skin and other tissues4 . We also include DigeSEB™, a patented blend of digestive enzymes to promote optimal digestion and utilization*.
Improve Cellulite and Wrinkles
By enhancing the structure and elasticity of the extracellular matrix and promoting skin hydration, hydrolyzed collagen peptides have been shown to support a smoother and more resilient skin appearance3,5*
Bioactive Collagen Peptides
May also help strengthen nails by contributing to keratin synthesis. A clinical study providing 2.5 grams per day of specific collagen peptides demonstrated a 42% reduced frequency of broken nails6*.
Add a Healthy Morning Protein Boost
Since our collagen powder is odorless and flavorless, it can be blended into oatmeal, smoothies, shakes or coffee as a nutritious addition to your morning routine!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Collagen peptides stimulate skin cells to create healthy, new collagen. Collagen is a protein naturally found in your body that plays a critical role in your skin’s appearance. The structure of collagen can be damaged by natural aging, or too much UV exposure. Taking a bioavailable collagen supplement helps replace and rebuild damaged collagen for stronger, more resilient skin as you age1,3 .
DigeSEB Digestive Enzyme Blend:
DigeSEB™ contains an array of enzymes to support overall digestion and promote greater breakdown of collagen’s peptide chains. Our unique Collagen formula offers one of the most bioavailable and effective products on the market.
Stir one (1) scoop into water or other liquid beverage and mix well. Repeat daily.
1. Kim DU, Chung HC, Choi J, Sakai Y, Lee BY. Oral Intake of Low-Molecular-Weight Collagen Peptide Improves Hydration, Elasticity, and Wrinkling in Human Skin: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Nutrients. 2018:10(7):826.
2. Inoue N, Sugihara F, Wang X. Ingestion of Bioactive Collagen Hydrolysates Enhance Facial Skin Moisture and Elasticity and Reduce Facial Ageing Aigns in a Randomised Double‐Blind Placebo‐Controlled Clinical Study. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture. 2016.96(12):4077-4081.
3. Sibilla S, Godfrey M, Brewer S, Budh-Raja A, Genovese L. An Overview of the Beneficial Effects of Hydrolysed Collagen as a Nutraceutical on Skin Properties: Scientific Background and Clinical Studies. The Open Nutraceuticals Journal. 2015.8(1). D. Delane 06.04.2021
4. Wang C, Brisson BK, Terajima M, et al. Type III Collagen is a Key Regulator of the Collagen Fibrillar Structure and Biomechanics of Articular Cartilage and Meniscus. Matrix Biology. 2020;85:47-67.
5. Skov K, Oxfeldt M, Thøgersen R, Hansen M, Bertram HC. Enzymatic Hydrolysis of a Collagen Hydrolysate Enhances Postprandial Absorption Rate—A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients, 2019;11(5):1064.
6. Schunck M, Zague V, Oesser S, Proksch E. Dietary Supplementation with Specific Collagen Peptides Has a Body Mass Index-Dependent Beneficial Effect on Cellulite Morphology. Journal of Medicinal Food. 2015;18(12):1340- 1348.
7. Hexsel D., Zague V, Schunck M, et al. Oral Supplementation with Specific Bioactive Collagen Peptides Improves Nail Growth and Reduces Symptoms of Brittle Nails. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. 2017;16(4):520-526.