FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Probiotics are defined as microorganisms that provide benefits to their host. Humans rely on resident microorganisms, including probiotics, to keep our bodies healthy and functioning properly, but diet and other factors can alter our healthy bacteria1*.
Our Women’s Probiotic is packaged in patented, shelf-stable bottles, which are designed to help ensure that the probiotics are protected from sunlight and oxygen, which greatly increases their shelf life.
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Physician’s Choice Women’s Probiotic contains highly researched, acid and bile resistant strains, each of which offer unique benefits for gut and immune health7*.
Prebiotic fiber provides food for probiotic organisms, creating a more effective “synbiotic” product once it reaches the small intestine. Very few probiotic products on the market contain prebiotic ingredients, reducing the efficacy and benefits that are sought from a probiotic supplement4*.
Organic Jerusalem Artichoke Root and Acacia Senegal provide rich natural sources of prebiotic soluble fiber to maintain probiotic viability during transit and promote the growth of the intestinal microbiome and deliver greater benefits to overall health8*.”
D-mannose is a monosaccharide (sugar) that naturally occurs in fruits including apples, blueberries, and cranberries. In addition to other metabolic functions, D-mannose offers unique benefits for maintaining urinary tract health9*.
Pro Cran d’Or™, a powder of whole, dried cranberries, contains proanthocyanadins, flavonoids that fight free radicals to enhance immune support and serve an active role in urinary tract balance10*.
Pro Cran d’Or™ is a trademark material from Fruit d’Or Inc.*
1. Krajmalnik-Brown R, Ilhan Z, Kang, D, DiBaise JK. Effects of Gut Microbes on Nutrient Absorption and Energy Regulation. Nutr Clin Pract. 2012; 27(2):201-214.
2. La Fata G, Weber P, Mohajeri MH. Probiotics and the Gut Immune System: Indirect Regulation. Probiotics and Antimicrobial Proteins. 2018; 10(1):11-21.
3. Galdeano CM, Cazorla SI, Lemme Dumit JM, et al. Beneficial Effects of Probiotic Consumption on the Immune System. Ann Nutr Metab. 2019; 74:115-124.
4. Iyer C, Kailasapathy K. Effect of Co-encapsulation of Probiotics with Prebiotics on Increasing the Viability of Encapsulated Bacteria Under In-Vitro Acidic and Bile Salt Conditions and in Yogurt. Journal of Food Science. 2005; 70(1):M18-M23.
5. Singh I, Gautam LK, Kaur IR. Effect of Oral Cranberry Extract (Standardized Proanthocyanidin-A) in Patients with Recurrent UTI By Pathogenic E. coli: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Research Study. International urology and nephrology. 2016; 48(9):1379-1386.
6. Murina F, Vicariotto F, Lubrano C. Efficacy of An Orally Administered Combination of Lactobacillus paracasei LC11, Cranberry and D-Mannose for the Prevention of Uncomplicated, recurrent urinary tract infections in women. Urologia. 2021 Feb;88(1):64-68.
7. Fijan S. Microorganisms with Claimed Probiotic Properties: An Overview of Recent Literature. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014;11(5):4745-67.
8. Samal L, Chaturvedi VB, Saikumar G, et al. Prebiotic Potential of Jerusalem Artichoke (Helianthus tuberosus L.) in Wistar Rats: Effects of Levels of Supplementation on Hindgut Fermentation, Intestinal Morphology, Blood Metabolites, and Immune Response. J Sci Food Agric. 2015; 95(8):1689-1696.
9. Altarac S, Papeš D. Use of D-mannose in Prophylaxis of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) in Women. BJU Int. 2014; 113(1):9-10.
10. Baranowska M, Bartoszek A. Antioxidant and antimicrobial properties of bioactive phytochemicals from cranberry. Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online). 2016; 70(0):1460-1468.
Best probiotic I have ever used!! A must try! And it’s delivered to me!
I’ve tried a few different probiotics, but I like this one the most! No more swollen tummy!
Recommended by a pelvic floor therapist - has improved digestive issues - very happy with the product.
So far has been Great!
I take first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I have digestive issues and the Women’s Probiotics has helped calm my stomach.