- Support Regrowth of Cartilage*
- Promotes Joint Comfort*
- Maintain Mobility and Flexibility*
- Clinically Backed FruiteX-B
The Importance of Supplements for Joint Health
Many human joints are composed of a flexible connective tissue called cartilage, which acts as a cushion during joint movement. Cartilage is made up of special cells called chondrocytes and protein fibers called collagen that provide both flexibility and strength. Cartilage breakdown occurs as a natural consequence of aging, or sometimes through injury or overexertion during exercise. Physician’s Choice Joint Support formula provides the necessary building blocks to help protect and support cartilage, and therefore to improve flexibility, mobility, and joint comfort throughout the body1,2*.
An Excellent Supplement for Bones
In addition to maintaining cartilage, joints also depend on bone health1. Several ingredients in Physician’s Choice Joint Support formula are clinically studied for their efficacy to protect joints from oxidative damage and to promote the growth and repair of damaged tissue and bone1-12*.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
GreenGrown Glucosamine HCl:Glucosamine, one of the basic building blocks of cartilage, is critical for joint mobility and lubrication. GreenGrown® Glucosamine HCl is a 100% plant-derived and bioavailable source of glucosamine shown to improve joint discomfort and stiffness2*.
Phytodroitin™:Chondroitin is another critical structural component of cartilage, and the primary constituent of the extracellular matrix that gives joints their flexibility and strength. Plant-based Phytodroitin™ provides a bio-equivalent form of chondroitin including hyaluronic acid for supporting joint tissue3-5*.
OptiMSM (Methylsulfonylmethane):MSM is a natural occurring compound that has been shown to counteract cytokines that trigger damaging free radicals. By reducing oxidative stress on bones and joint structure, MSM works in synergy with Boswellia and Turmeric to protect and maintain healthy joints6*.
FruiteX-B Calcium Fructoborate:Patented FruiteX-B® is a unique source of dietary boron and calcium, critical minerals required for modulating bone turnover in support of strong and resilient joints1,7*.
Boswellia Extract:TBoswellic acid, concentrated in the resin of Boswellia trees is a powerful phytonutrient wellresearched for its ability to block damaging cytokines. By reducing free radical damage, Boswellia supports the maintenance of cartilage to promote healthy joint function8,9*.
Turmeric:Our Joint Support formula includes whole turmeric root, delivering all active curcuminoids that are widely researched and clinically proven to protect and maintain healthy cartilage tissue. Further evidence suggests that curcumin from turmeric may augment the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin for improving joint comfort10,11*.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 (three) capsules once daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by your physician.
- Tiku ML, Narla H, Jain M, Yalamanchili P. Glucosamine Prevents In Vitro Collagen Degradation in Chondrocytes by Inhibiting Advanced Lipoxidation Reactions and Protein Oxidation. Arthritis Research & Therapy. 2007;9(4):1- 10.
- Wang SX, Laverty S, Dumitriu M, Plaas A, Grynpas MD. The Effects of Glucosamine Hydrochloride on Subchondral Bone Changes in an Animal Model of Osteoarthritis. Arthritis & Rheumatism. 2007;56(5):1537- 1548.
- Schiraldi C, Cimini D, De Rosa M. Production of Chondroitin Sulfate and Chondroitin. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2010;87(4), 1209-1220.
- Chrysalis Health & Beauty. Phytodroitin™ Comparison with Chondroitin Sulphate. 2017. Creation House, Nottingham, NG7 5HF, United Kingdom.
- Litwiniuk M, Krejner A, Speyrer MS, Gauto AR, Grzela T. Hyaluronic Acid in Inflammation and Tissue Regeneration. Wounds. 2016;28(3):78-88.
- Butawan M, Benjamin RL, Bloomer RJ. Methylsulfonylmethane: applications and safety of a novel dietary supplement. Nutrients. 2017;9(3):290
- Mogoşanu GD, Biţă A, Bejenaru LE, et al. Calcium Fructoborate for Bone and Cardiovascular Health. Biological Trace Element Research. 2016;172(2):277-281.
- Siddiqui MZ. Boswellia serrata, a Potential Anti-inflammatory Agent: An Overview. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2011;73(3):255.
- Yu G, Xiang W, Zhang T, et al. Effectiveness of Boswellia and Boswellia Extract for Osteoarthritis Patients: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. BMC Complementary Medicine and Therapies. 2020;20(1):1-16.
- Sterzi S, Giordani L, Morrone M, et al. The Efficacy and Safety of a Combination of Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate and Bio-Curcumin with Exercise in the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. European Journal of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine. 2016;52(3):321-330.
- . Zeng L, Yu G, Hao W, Yang K, Chen H. The Efficacy and Safety of Curcuma longa Extract and Curcumin Supplements on Osteoarthritis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Bioscience Reports. 2021;41(6):BSR20210817.