FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Biotin is an essential micronutrient that functions as a coenzyme in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, supplying critical factors that strengthen the protective outer layer of the body.3,6*
Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut may support hair health by supplying fatty acids for cell membranes and providing protection against free radical damage to hair follicles. 7,8*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Biotin:Also known as vitamin B7, biotin is essential for several metabolic processes in the body. A sufficient level of biotin in the body is critical for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Biotin also promotes the synthesis of keratin, a key structural protein that is present in hair, skin, and nails.1,5*
Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut:Research suggests that medium-chain fatty acids may offer unique benefits for promoting hair follicle cell integrity and protecting hair against the damaging effects of uV radiation and free radicals associated with normal aging. 7,8*
1. Patel DP, Swink SM, Castelo-Soccio L. A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disorders. 2017;3(3):166-169.
2. Trüeb RM. Serum Biotin Levels in Women Complaining of Hair Loss. International Journal ofTtrichology, 2016;I(2):73.
3. Saleem F, Soos MP. Biotin Deficiency. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan. .
4. Ogawa Y, Kinoshita M, Sato T, Shimada S, Kawamura T. (2019). Biotin Is Required for the Zinc Homeostasis in the Skin. Nutrients. 2019;11(4):919.
5. Chessa MA, Iorizzo M, Richert B, et al. Pathogenesis, Clinical Signs and Treatment Recommendations in Brittle Nails: A Review. Dermatology and Therapy. 2020;10(1):15-27.
6. Zempleni J, Wijeratne SS, Hassan YI. Biotin. Biofactors. 2009;35(1):36-46.
7. Wanten GJ, Naber AH. Cellular and Physiological Effects of Medium-chain Triglycerides. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. 2004;4(8):847-857.
8. Trüeb RM. (2015). The Impact of Oxidative Stress on Hair. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 2015;37:25-30.
Great quality! This has been working really well for me.
Been taking biotin for years for my hair, nails and skin. This is a great product in small pill form!
Very good, my nails are stronger and growing finally.
I really like how small the gel caps are. They are very easy to get down. I have only been taking the Biotin for a couple of weeks. So not long enough to really see a difference. I purchased it for my hair. To help with growth