FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in combination with Capsimax®, a clinically studied ingredient shown to increase metabolic rate, work together to increase fat-burning and support weight loss. Research suggests that each of these ingredients may increase fatty acid oxidation and decrease the synthesis of new fat cells* 1,2,3,4 .
Apple cider vinegar and capsaicin have demonstrated effects on increasing feelings of satiety by slowing the rate of digestion, thereby reducing appetite* 1,5
An array of phytonutrients provided by apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, and ginger root deliver potent natural antioxidant properties. Reactive oxygen species are created in our bodies as a result of normal metabolism, daily stress, and by exposure to toxins, leading to cell damage. Supplementing with antioxidant ingredients helps to support the body’s defense against these free radicals* 5,6 .
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Used for centuries as a traditional medicine, pure, organic, non-GMO organic apple cider vinegar helps support healthy digestion, weight management, and detoxification*5 .
A patented, standardized extract of capsaicin from cayenne peppers and a clinically proven ingredient to naturally increase thermogenesis, or metabolic fat-burning* 3,4
Ginger root has also been shown to boost metabolism and is well-studied for its support of detoxification by increasing the body’s ability to quench free radicals and eliminate toxins*6,7 .
1. Khezri SS, Saidpour A, Hosseinzadeh N, Amiri Z. Beneficial Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar on Weight Management, Visceral Adiposity Index and Lipid Profile in Overweight or Obese Subjects Receiving Restricted Calorie Diet: A Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of Functional Foods. 2018;43:95-102.
2. Kondo T, Kishi M, Fushimi T, Ugajin S, Kaga T. Vinegar Intake Reduces Body Weight, Body Fat Mass, and Serum Triglyceride Levels in Obese Japanese Subjects. Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry. 2009;73(8):1837- 1843.
3. Rogers J, Urbina SL, Taylor LW, et al. Capsaicinoids Supplementation Decreases Percent Body Fat and Fat Mass: Adjustment Using Covariates in a Post Hoc Analysis. BMC Obesity. 2018;5(1):1-10.
4. Deng Y, Chen F, Forzani E, Juturu V. Capsaicinoids Enhance Metabolic Rate in Normal Healthy Individuals using a Novel Metabolic Tracker Breezing Device: An Open Label Placebo Controlled Acute Study. Obes Open Access. 2017;3(2).
5. Budak NH, Aykin E, Seydim AC, Greene AK, Guzel‐Seydim ZB. Functional Properties of Vinegar. Journal of Food Science. 2014;79(5):R757-R764.
6. Mao QQ, Xu XY, Cao SY, et al. Bioactive Compounds and Bioactivities of Ginger (Zingiber officinale Roscoe). Foods. 2019;8(6):185.
7. Hodges RE, Minich DM. Modulation of Metabolic Detoxification Pathways Using Foods and Food-Derived Components: A Scientific Review with Clinical Application. Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism. 2015; Article ID 760689.
My experience with this product has been very positive. I always receive my order quickly! My order comes in a very timely fashion.
I have been using this product for awhile now, it can't go without it. I can tell a difference!
There isn’t one product from this brand that I haven’t loved!
I don't have bloating anymore, I feel less hungry which is good Doesn't interfere with my medications which I'm very happy about.