FREE STANDARD SHIPPING
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Easy, Hassle-Free Returns
Biotin is an essential micronutrient that functions as a coenzyme in the breakdown of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, supplying critical factors that strengthen the protective outer layer of the body.3,6*
Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut may support hair health by supplying fatty acids for cell membranes and providing protection against free radical damage to hair follicles. 7,8*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Biotin:Also known as vitamin B7, biotin is essential for several metabolic processes in the body. A sufficient level of biotin in the body is critical for the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and amino acids. Biotin also promotes the synthesis of keratin, a key structural protein that is present in hair, skin, and nails.1,5*
Medium-chain triglycerides from coconut:Research suggests that medium-chain fatty acids may offer unique benefits for promoting hair follicle cell integrity and protecting hair against the damaging effects of uV radiation and free radicals associated with normal aging. 7,8*
1. Patel DP, Swink SM, Castelo-Soccio L. A Review of the Use of Biotin for Hair Loss. Skin Appendage Disorders. 2017;3(3):166-169.
2. Trüeb RM. Serum Biotin Levels in Women Complaining of Hair Loss. International Journal ofTtrichology, 2016;I(2):73.
3. Saleem F, Soos MP. Biotin Deficiency. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2021 Jan. .
4. Ogawa Y, Kinoshita M, Sato T, Shimada S, Kawamura T. (2019). Biotin Is Required for the Zinc Homeostasis in the Skin. Nutrients. 2019;11(4):919.
5. Chessa MA, Iorizzo M, Richert B, et al. Pathogenesis, Clinical Signs and Treatment Recommendations in Brittle Nails: A Review. Dermatology and Therapy. 2020;10(1):15-27.
6. Zempleni J, Wijeratne SS, Hassan YI. Biotin. Biofactors. 2009;35(1):36-46.
7. Wanten GJ, Naber AH. Cellular and Physiological Effects of Medium-chain Triglycerides. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry. 2004;4(8):847-857.
8. Trüeb RM. (2015). The Impact of Oxidative Stress on Hair. International Journal of Cosmetic Science. 2015;37:25-30.
I can tell how ny nails got stronger and also how my hair looks so healthy and shiny. Will be buying again.
I started taking Physician's Choice Biotin about two months ago. I can really tell a difference in my hair, lashes, eyebrows, and overall complexion. I will definitely keep taking the Biotin to ensure great skin, hair, nails, and overall better health!
I bought this product to help with my hair loss, my cousin recommend it, I’ve Ben taking it for roughly 6 months and I’m noticing a lot of baby hair...so I’m assuming it’s working. I like the fact that it is delivered right to my door!
I love them. And see results
Love this product. My hair and nails have greatly improved